SAP ALTERYX INTERFACE
Xtract for Alteryx – Plug’n’Play for SAP and Alteryx
The main features of Xtract for Alteryx
Alteryx is one of the leading providers of self-service data analytics and pursues a different approach as usual analyzing platform providers by offering functions for data exploration and data connection through an intuitive user interface which is up to hundred times faster. Alteryx offers the full range of exercises for data exploration and data connection with an intuitive workflow – without programming.
Xtract for Alteryx enables you to seamless integrate your SAP environment with Alteryx – without any programming knowledge and very simple by drag & drop within the Alteryx Designer. In this way you can use data out of your SAP system besides of curated data and relevant information out of to Alteryx connected sources for integrating them in one dataflow.
Xtract for Alteryx Table & TableJoin
As a data source component for Alteryx enables you the table component to extract mass data directly from SAP data tables. To optimize the system load and network traffic, only the columns explicitly marked by the user are extracted. It is also possible to process nearly any WHERE statement to suit the data to the user’s needs.
- Data extraction can be processed in packets to handle large amounts of data
- Asynchronous processing of data packets
- Type safety and meta data support by 100% from SAP’s data dictionary
- Connect more tables to one sample space
- Resilient extraction technology for the extraction of large amounts of data
Xtract for Alteryx BW Cube
The BW Cube component enables you to extract datasets from SAP BW InfoCubes and BW queries.
The dimensions, key figures and attributes to be transferred can simply be dragged and dropped into the query output. This turns complex, cubic data structures into relational data that are easy to handle.
- Support of BW variables (even complex selection criteria)
- Dynamic adjustment through SSIS variables
- Value output can be adjusted as formatted or non-formatted (e.g. for scaling factors)
- Optional connectable currency support
- Packeting function for large amounts of data
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
Funktionsreiche SAP Schnittstellen
Your advantages with Xtract IS
- Based on SAP certified technology*
Very fast installation and configuration
Fast, simple, user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
Minimal to zero modification in your SAP system
Cross-module and module independent
show more advantages
Business logic is available
100 % type safety with full meta data support
Central security concept
Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.