INTEGRATING SAP DATA IN SNOWFLAKE
Xtract Universal – Snowflake
Integrate your SAP data in your analytic Cloud Database Snowflake – Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
INTEGRATION IN THE CLOUD DATABASE
The main features of Xtract Universal with Snowflake
Saving SAP data streams in Snowflake
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to any destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and Snowflake applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer. Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW system.
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
Instant Data Warehousing – Maximum Design Performance
The idea of instant data warehousing with Xtract Universal is to make the load process design as simple, and therefore as fast as possible.
Whether you want to create a company-wide enterprise data warehouse or set up a data mart for a single task or a department, the first step is always to retrieve the relevant data.
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
INTEGRATING SAP DATA IN THE CLOUD DATABASE
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & Snowflake
- Based on SAP certified technology*
Integrate your SAP data in your Snowflake environment
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Instant Datawarehousing for maximum design performance
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Show more advantages
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.