SAP Tableau Interface
Xtract Universal – Tableau Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your Tableau Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
INTEGRATING SAP DATA IN A TABLEAU ENVIRONMENT
The main features of Xtract Universal & Tableau
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to any destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and Tableau applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer. Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems.
Data flow modelling
Generally speaking, data flows between SAP and Tableau can be modeled in different ways depending on the desired architecture and how it will fit into an existing customer landscape:
- A first option is to create so-called TDE data files, a format developed by Tableau that contains highly compressed data. This TDE file can be uploaded directly to Tableau server.
- Xtract Universal enables you to fill an arbitrary data warehouse (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, etc.) using the concept of Instant Data Warehousing, and subsequently accessing the data with Tableau.
- As a third option Xtract Universal offers a direct data stream between SAP and Tableau which does not require any intermediate storage. The data is transported through the standard OData protocol.
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
INCLUDE DATA IN TABLEAU TARGET ENVIRONMENT
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & Tableau
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your Tableau destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
- Show more advantages
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.