SAP SQL Server Interface
Xtract Universal – SQL Server Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your SQL Server Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
PROBLEM-FREE DATA INTEGRATION
The main features of Xtract Universal & SQL Server
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to your SQL Server destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and SQL Server applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer.
Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems:
Xtract Universal vs. Xtract IS
But what is the difference between Xtract Universal and Xtract IS, a tool optimized for the SQL Server Integration Services. You will find answers to this in our comparison.
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
Instant Data Warehousing – Maximum Design Performance
The idea of instant data warehousing with Xtract Universal is to make the load process design as simple, and therefore as fast as possible.
Whether you want to create a company-wide enterprise data warehouse or set up a data mart for a single task or a department, the first step is always to retrieve the relevant data.
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
Daten in SQL Server-Zielumgebung einbinden
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & SQL Server
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your SQL Server destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Instant Data Warehousing for maximum design performance
Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
Show more advantages
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.