SAP Qlik Interface
Xtract Universal – Qlik Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your Qlik Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
INTEGRATING DATA IN QLIK
The main features of Xtract Universal & Qlik
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to any destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
Qlik offers the option to create visualisations, dashboards and apps that answer your company’s most important questions. The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and Qlik applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer.
Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems.
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
INTEGRATING DATA IN A QLIK TARGET ENVIRONMENT
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & Qlik
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your Qlik destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
Show more advantages
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.