Xtract Universal - Power BI Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your Power BI Destination - fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
Xtract Universal enables an integration between your SAP ERP or SAP BW system and Power BI. We suggest an implementation of an interim data warehouse between SAP and Power BI for this scenario. This interim data warehouse will be filled by Xtract Universal (semi-)automatically. This solution goes easy on the SAP resources and constitutes a central administration of all data which were extracted from SAP, without to contradict the self-service idea. Therefore, you can use an on premise SQL Server, an Azure data warehouse or another data warehouse, which is managed by Xtract Universal. If you are interested in an integration of your SAP ERP or SAP BW system and Power Pivot you can find more information here.
- Integration of Power BI and SAP via Xtract Universal
- Interim data warehouse as a staging area
- Resource-efficient and central administration of SAP data
- Different data warehouses as an interim data warehouse
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your Power BI destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.