ERPConnect Services - Connect Microsoft SharePoint and SAP seamlessly
ERPConnect Services consists of three components for seamless, straightforward integration of SharePoint, SharePoint Online as well as Office 365 and your SAP ERP / BW system. It does not require any additional middleware – the integration takes place entirely within the SharePoint stack.
ERPConnect Services Core enables you to build powerful and sophisticated SharePoint Online applications for SAP. This new innovation allows you to connect your Office 365 or cloud-based apps for SharePoint with SAP. Without compromising on security and performance, your business processes are brought to an environment which empowers end users to be more productive.
- Get rid of poor SAP usability and dramatically reduce costs by providing a more intuitive interaction between end users and SAP
- Seamlessly link SharePoint Online with SAP elements and enable new kinds of collaborative and user-oriented business scenarios
- Bring any kind of SAP master data and transactions to the cloud, in real-time
- Single Sign-On for a better and secure user experience
- SAP certified technology
SharePoint architects and developers are empowered by a highly productive platform which covers the entire SharePoint
Online world using a variety of tools and technologies:
- ERPConnect Services Core on-premise
- Connection with SAP and Azure Service Bus
- Prebuilt templates, e.g. for Purchase Requisition and Leave Management
- Full support of both app models (SharePoint apps and provider-hosted apps)