Extract data from SAP into SharePoint lists
Xtract Universal – SharePoint Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your ShrePoint Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
High automation level
The main features of Xtract Universal & SharePoint
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to SharePoint lists and thereby significantly reduce development time thanks to a high degree of automation.
Both SharePoint 2013 as an on-premise solution and SharePoint Online as a cloud / Office 365 solution are supported.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and SharePoint. Via the Designer, access to SAP and Sharepoint is defined, extractions are created and monitored. Xtract Universal can access multiple SAP ERP or SAP BW systems.
Instant Data Warehousing – Maximum Design Performance
The idea of instant data warehousing with Xtract Universal is to make the load process design as simple, and therefore as fast as possible.
Whether you want to create a company-wide enterprise data warehouse or set up a data mart for a single task or a department, the first step is always to retrieve the relevant data.
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
SharePoint lists notification thanks to intelligent merge procedure
Xtract Universal in combination with the alert functionality for SharePoint lists offer a comfortable way to get notified about changes in SAP data via Email or SMS.
Learn more in our knowledgebase aticle.
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
Include data in SharePoint target environment
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & SharePoint
- Based on SAP certified technology
- Integrate your SAP data in your SharePoint destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Instant Datawarehousing for maximum design performance
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
Show more advantages
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses