Xtract Universal - Salesforce Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your Salesforce Destination - fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to any destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
Salesforce is much more than just a CRM solution. It brings together all your customer information in a single, integrated platform that enables you to build a customer-centred business from marketing right through to sales, customer service and business analysis. This gives you more complete understanding of your customers to drive your business’s success.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and Salesforce applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer. Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems.
Generally speaking, data flows between SAP and Salesforce can be modeled in different ways depending on the desired architecture and how it will fit into an existing customer landscape.
Xtract Universal enables a direct data stream between SAP and Salesforce which does not require any intermediate storage.
A second option is to fill an arbitrary data warehouse (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, etc.) using the concept of Instant Data Warehousing, and subsequently accessing the data with Salesforce.
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
The Xtract Universal Component Suite offers nine components to provide all kinds of SAP interface technologies.
Integration of SAP ERP
Integration of SAP BW
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your Salesforce destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.