SAP MicroStrategy Interface
Xtract Universal – MicroStrategy Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your MicroStrategy Destination – fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
INTEGRATING SAP DATA IN MICROSTRATEGY
The main features of Xtract Universal & MicroStrategy
Microstrategy is the leading provider of powerful analytics that transform business. The offered software solutions and expert services empower every individual with actionable intelligence, helping enterprises unleash the full potential of their people and investments.
By combining MicroStrategy with Xtract Universal, users are able to unleash their SAP data out of a wide range of SAP systems and push the data into in-memory cubes in MicroStrategy.
Business users can then use MicroStrategy to analyze the data, blend the data with other sources, and deliver dashboards to other users.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and MicroStrategy applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer. Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems:
Scaling and security: Enterprise-ready
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
Seamless integration of SAP and Microsoft at PUMA
Bridge for the gap between Kanban and SAP-System
Interoperability between SharePoint and SAP
INTEGRATING DATA IN A MICROSTRATEGY TARGET ENVIRONMENT
Your advantages with Xtract Universal & MicroStrategy
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your MicroStrategy destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
- Show more advantages
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.