Xtract Universal - EXASolution Destination
Integrate your SAP data in your EXASolution Destination - fast, straight-forward and user-friendly.
Xtract Universal enables you to save data streams from SAP to any destination environment, and thereby significantly reduce development time, thanks to a high degree of automation.
The central server component constitutes the data hub between SAP and EXASolution applications. Extractions are created as well as accesses released and monitored for consumers via the Designer. Access is to one or more SAP ERP or SAP BW systems:
Whether intended for use as a data mart solution for individual departments or subsidiaries or as part of an enterprise-wide BI strategy, Xtract Universal can meet all IT and specialist user requirements:
- Central monitoring of all extraction activities and detailed logging
- Wide variety of extraction types that can be used to extract data from all SAP modules and SAP BW
- Security and user management with optional active directory linking for handling highly sensitive data
- Integrated data type safety and traceability, from source through destination
The Xtract Universal Component Suite offers nine components to provide all kinds of SAP interface technologies.
Integration of SAP ERP
Integration of SAP BW
The idea of instant data warehousing with Xtract Universal is to make the load process design as simple, and therefore as fast as possible.
Whether you want to create a company-wide enterprise data warehouse or set up a data mart for a single task or a department, the first step is always to retrieve the relevant data.
Automatic conversion of SAP objects
The relevant destination object can be very easily created from the SAP source object automatically. During this process, the metadata for the object in question is optimally and automatically transferred to the destination. A customer number that consists of 10 digits in the SAP system, for example, will also have 10 digits in the destination system. The accuracy of a value field with three decimal places will not be affected. This process is generally referred to as type safety and is systematically implemented for Instant Data Warehousing.
The processing of data content works just like the automatic procedure for transferring metadata. In the simple case of a full load, the entire SAP object is replicated. Even more interesting is the incremental delta load process, that is, the limiting of the download to the data content that has been changed or added since the last download. The data to be loaded is then updated against the data already available in the target system from previous data runs. The data update can either also be automatic or, depending on the client’s specific requirements, extended to include individual add-ons in the load process.
- Based on SAP certified technology*
- Integrate your SAP data in your EXASolution destination
- Very fast installation and configuration
- Fast, simple & user-friendly; programming knowledge not necessary
- Instant Datawarehousing for maximum design performance
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Cross-module and module independent
- Business logic is available
- Robust, standardized process for incremental loads (Delta logic)
- Central security concept
- Central monitoring and process monitoring for complete control of SAP access
- Cost savings through optimal integration, no friction losses
*Our SAP certified product ERPConnect provides the kernel for all our products and is responsible for the connection to each SAP system.